Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Blessings from the Lord

We have some great news!  Since our flight was cancelled in Berlin, there is a EU law that compensation is awarded in the amount of 600Euros to each passenger if the delay was under the airlines control and no other flights were offered.  So I ''sent in'' my request for compensation and they agree and we'll be getting paid 600 euros/USD equivalent in cash back!  Thank you Lord!
This is especially welcomed right now since our bank balance is about $100.00!  It will help us to put down deposits on a new place when we know where we are going in the near future.
I will post some pictures of my family home and surroundings soon on Picasa, so check back soon!
Happy New Year to everyone.


Christmas at my brother's house


My sister Chris and her family

No comments:

Post a Comment