Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

It's the beginning of the New Year!  Bob and I are reading the Bible from the beginning again.  We have a new daily bible reading book that is much better than how we were going to go through the Bible 2 years ago.  We only got as far as April that year but are determined to go all the way to the end this year!  This book has a commentary with each section, which really is very interesting.
Sebastian starts school this week.  We are praying that he doesn't get too frustrated with the learning process.  Bob is continuing to learn about the Insurance business and has applied to different schools to teach.  So far, I'm still liking my job.  I will be working from home this next week but will be in Laurens county [Dublin, GA], the following week for 4 days.  We'll be staying at the Page House again.
It's nice to finally get "settled in" to our new home. I like that it is small enough to clean easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment