Saturday, August 28, 2010

EASTMAN, GEORGIA

We have now been in Eastman Georgia for 1 week doing the House Calls program.  We are staying at the Dodge Hill Inn, in one of their cottages called "Mary's Manor".  It is a cute little house and comfortable for us for the next couple of weeks.  See pictures below.

So far we've been to a state park nearby and rode our bikes and fished but didn't get anything!  We went to the town of Dublin, GA to look around.  We had an awesome lunch at a place called "Ole Time Country Cookin".  It was delicious!


Fruit cup for Breakfast!

Mary's Manor where we stayed

I'm "getting into" my job more and more.  I feel like these are "my" patients.  I do enjoy teaching one on one. I am scheduled for 8 patients daily but have had at least 1 or 2 "no shows" each day this week.  I was concerned that I would have all 8 patients and I would be out  driving around till 6pm especially when it gets dark early.  But if the future is like this past week, then maybe I won't have any difficulty with 6 or 7 members per day!


No comments:

Post a Comment