Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy July 4th!

We finished our first week in Georgia last week.  It went very well.  Bob drove me around to my pt's houses.  I was able to complete my assignments earlier in the day than expected.  We had a little trouble with the car battery but fixed it within a short period of time.  We've been back in G'ville since Friday night.  Sebastian came down from Panama City and all 3 of us went fishing over at Marriott Island National Seashore area at Mosquito Lagoon.  The boys went kayaking and fishing.  I started out with them but wasn't feeling well and came back in.  Sebastian caught a bunch of catfish but we were looking for Red Fish.
Sebastian will come back next week for us to celebrate his 21st birthday!  Hard to believe he is going to be 21 already. Will post some pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment