Sunday, June 27, 2010

Going to Georgia

Well, I've had my training to do the House Calls program.  So we are off to Moultrie Georgia later this week.  I have 15 patients to see over 3 days.  This company has their "stuff" together.  Online appts and scheduling of practitioner's time; sent me my bag with all the "tools" I'll need to do the visits, etc....
We'll be back next weekend for the holiday----taking Sebastian to Mosquito Lagoon near Titusville for fishing. 
Bob and I went to Ozello, FL near Homossassa and did some kayaking and fishing last Friday.  It was fun but tiring for me to paddle with no upper body strength.  Wish we had one of those kayaks that you pedal with your feet; we did take one out that was a demo to try and it was very cool!

Check out pics below of the area:
Our kayak, decked out for fishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment